Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erienthil

Erienthil

Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:07 pm

lol owned xD
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Seraphis-Moonshadow wrote:
There were 250 original Pokemon, you nerd!

Hell no! There was 151 original! I have Pokeman red and blue for Gameboy!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Location : England, Cornwall. *Drinks tea and steals Edyne's too.*

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 pm

Schwas wrote:
Seraphis-Moonshadow wrote:
There were 250 original Pokemon, you nerd!

Hell no! There was 151 original! I have Pokeman red and blue for Gameboy!
Sorry Sera, Schwas is right here, in red blue and yellow, there were only 151, now there are 493 exactly.

They may be out of ideas for legendary Pokémon soon since the most recent legendary they made was pretty much God.

Yes, the legendaries on Platinum are the creators of; Emotion (Mesprit), Knowledge (Uxie), Willpower (Azelf), Space & Dimensions (Palkia), Time (Dialga).

The creator of all of those was Arceus, so, basically, God.

Arceus also made Giratina, who is pretty much Satan. Any ideas for gen 5? I have none other then the Planet itself being a Pokémon, but, catch that and you're screwed.

Hi everyone, I like Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Erienthil

Erienthil

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 pm

So it would seem xD
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 am

Kiyoshi Yamokani wrote:

Hi everyone, I like Pokémon.

Nowai?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 am

So yeah, does anyone else besides me have Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? I know Edyne does, but anyone else? I'm not expecting much, since this is a mainly WoW based forum, and I don't see WoW fans as Pokémon fans at all. Razz

PS. My Togetic fainted
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Bah, nah. I played Blue and Red when I was like...10 and it was the cool thing to do XD
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Ah, but it is still the cool thing to do if you know the Pokémon community well, immature kids nowadays just say they hate it and make fun of people for it because they think it makes THEM cool, if only they knew what things were REALLY like.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I don't hate it, I just don't play it anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Eh, I'm not too into either of those. Maybe due in part to the fact I always turn the wrong direction, which would make me see the ending before I even knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:38 pm

No shut up! I'm not a pokémon gamer *deny deny deny*

Next gen legendaries will be morbid stuff. Because Pokémon is getting ALOT more sinister now...

Bloodasaur or... Bilemander. That will appeal to the young audiences of today.

Bulletoise.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:48 am

They'll even have Tentaclea instead of Tangela. I think we're getting somewhere with this.
Oh yeah, Morgs which Pokémon games have you played again?
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Maybe all the Belf Death Knights will move from WoW into Pokemon! They're all alike!

*Points at Bonekrushar and Bloooddrinkr*
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:50 pm

That would make the most sense. Oh and I've played Red, Yellow, Silver and Diamond
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:58 am

Edyne Tidehunter wrote:
That would make the most sense. Oh and I've played Red, Yellow, Silver and Diamond
None from gen 3 then? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Nope. Never got a GBA xD
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Edyne Tidehunter wrote:
Nope. Never got a GBA xD

Yeah! Fight the Power! Old school all the way!
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Indeedy.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:51 am

Schwas wrote:
Edyne Tidehunter wrote:
Nope. Never got a GBA xD

Yeah! Fight the Power! Old school all the way!
Don't you get all nostalgia faggy on me now boy! Mad

Can't wait for the Gold and Silver remakes, they're putting so much stuff in it, it seems like they're putting much more effort into it then they did for the remakes of Red and Green/Blue

My brother and I realised that Silver (The rival character from Gold Silver and Crystal), in the remakes, his hair looks JUST like Roark's hair from Diamond, Pearl and Platinum's, and he also looks a bit like Mars from Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, but it wouldn't make much sense if he had any relation to Roark, because Silver's Dad is Giovanni, and Roark's Dad isn't. Razz It's just a wierd coincidence I bet, maybe someone in Nintendo REALLY likes that hairstyle.

So uhh, how many threads now are being used for discussion about Pokémon? Maybe we should change the subject here.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 am

Good point.

So, anyone getting Bioshock 2? It's probably gonna be the only game I'm ever gonnna preorder, because Big Daddies are just that awesome.

Also, I heard a rumor that you can dual-wield Energy Swords in Halo 3: ODST. Badass.
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 am

I'm getting Bioshawk tooooo!
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 am

Ya it's gonna be awesome. I can't wait to drill splicers brains out.
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Hurr hurr...
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Guess what? My character profile..
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:37 pm

...Has 100 posts now. Hah! I'm more popular than all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.   Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schwas Sunblade Doesn't Like You.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Ruin :: All Archives :: [OLD] Character Profile Archives-
Jump to: