Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anade Silverstrider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anade Silverstrider

Anade Silverstrider

Anade Silverstrider Empty
PostSubject: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:17 pm

Name: Anade Silverstrider

Race: Blood Elf

Story: Anade was born in The Royal City of Silvermoon, but moved away to a small town in Alterac. at a very young age. As a very young child Anade was very liked. All the children would want to be with him, as he always had jokes to tell, games to play, the like. Anade always trusted everyone too easily.

One day Anade was playing outside with his younger sister, when he saw a group of men in the distance coming over the hills. These where men he had never seen before, so as curious as he was he ran inside to ask his father to come look and see what they were. As he came outside his sister was missing...so were the men. His father automatically became alert and called some of his friends to come with him to search the nearby mountains. Anade wanted to come but his father would not let him, so Anade sat and watched as his father walked off with his band of friends, not knowing he would never see his father again.

Anade asked his mother when his dad would be back, she sat him down and started to weep. As young as Anade was, he understood what this meant. He would've liked to go out and find the men who killed his father, but he knew it was foolish and he would've just gotten himself killed along with his father and sister.

So he waited for news of what happened to the rest of the men. None came for months. Then one day he saw 3 men. They looked rugged, tired, sluggish. They were bruised and beaten. He then recognized that these were 3 of the 6 men that his father had taken with him to the mountain. He brought them inside, for a while his mother cared for them, and nursed them to health. They decided they would tell Anade what happened to his father.

'We were walking into one of the mountain caves, as we had planned to rest because we had been searching all day with no signs of the men or your sister' said one of the men. 'We slept, only to awaken blind folded, and being dragged by what felt like very strong men' he proceeded. 'Your father immediatly demanded where your sister was. They beat him. For weeks we traveled, not knowing where we were going. Until one day your father managed to unbind his hands when the men were sleeping. He free'd us all. We planned to kill them in their sleep. As we got up we heard small noises, we disregarded them. Then as your father and 3 of the others where about to stab the men, they sprang up faster than the blink of an eye, pinned them down...and.....slit their throats..' The man began to weep. 'They than jumped after us, and other members came. They beat us until we thought we could take no more. We we're then forced to slave for them for months.' he continued. 'One night, we planned to set off an explosian out of some of the explosives they had stashed, we set them up slowly as each member would slip off at different times. We set off the explosives and ran like hell. We managed to kill most of the men as they were up high, and we we're father away. We weren't far, only in the Arathi Highlands, we walked for weeks, and here we are now' he finished.
'Did you see what type of men they we're?' Anade asked.
'Night Elves' answered the man.

And so Anade and his mother moved back into the Royal city for fear of losing their own lives. From that point, Anade dedicated his life to training in combat. He had a great trainer. He trained with him for 26 years. Anade became a very powerful Paladin. Too powerful. His master did not like this, he became more sly around Anade. Anade noticed this, and thought to himself that his master was just going through a phase. Anade did not worry. Then one night in his sleep his master tried to murder him. Luckily Anade had heard him coming into his room and was prepared. He managed to get away from his master, and grabbed a sword that was hanging from his wall, and used it to kill his master.

Soon the royal guard of the city found out about this, and banished Anade from the city, to live in the wilderness with no supplies or food. Anade managed to hunt some of the beasts for food for a while. Anade grew with the lust for blood. He no longer needed to be a Holy warrior. How could anything be Holy with such evil in the world. He hated everything. He hated everyone.

He then heard about somebody named 'Seraphis'. He heard of his acts and what Seraphis set out to accomplish. Seems they had the same goals. He contacted Seraphis and has joined the Dawn of Ruin every since, hopefully getting vengeance.

Personality: Very conservative, usually stays by himself. Gets angered very easily.
Back to top Go down
Rafi Raintotem

Rafi Raintotem

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Good story, but were done on trance tbh..i think we moved to freewow or something like that..
Back to top Go down
Anade Silverstrider

Anade Silverstrider

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Yea, I've been playing there now.
Thanks for saying it's good btw, only my second time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rafi Raintotem

Rafi Raintotem

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Im not really even going to try to do Rafi Raintotem...I might if we get new forums or something...question, is it Freedom WoW or FreeWoW?
Back to top Go down
Anade Silverstrider

Anade Silverstrider

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Rafi Raintotem wrote:
Im not really even going to try to do Rafi Raintotem...I might if we get new forums or something...question, is it Freedom WoW or FreeWoW?

WoW Freedom XD
Back to top Go down
Rafi Raintotem

Rafi Raintotem

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:10 pm

can u post site?
Back to top Go down
Anade Silverstrider

Anade Silverstrider

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:28 pm

http://freedom.game-server.cc/
There you go.
Back to top Go down
Rafi Raintotem

Rafi Raintotem

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:08 pm

bit late ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anade Silverstrider   Anade Silverstrider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anade Silverstrider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Ruin :: All Archives :: [OLD] Character Profile Archives-
Jump to: