Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3

Go down 
+3
Edyne Tidehunter
Cybercat
melodical-shock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
melodical-shock

When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 Empty
PostSubject: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:20 pm

And I sort of mean it.. Hey.. A black box Surprised... HMm.. Random Words.. Sepphie, Zellie, Serrie, Larry, Harry, Telehuggie, Liqourice and yum yum :3 Let's guess.. Who am I? (Not Jackie Chan with memory loss..) I am!! Nine letters! And the poor bloke is soon hang'd :3 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyways, wanted just to say thanks for an invite =) I may not have the guild tag, but I am in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Cybercat

Cybercat

When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:48 am

S y m p h o n i a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Omigosh! It's Symphonia! yay! <3
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:46 am

Well that answers that now... Who is that?! *Points up*

Answer me because I'm a scientist now! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cybercat

Cybercat

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:53 am

Meh is Allice! D: Whai you hate meh so much?
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:10 pm

Edyne as a scientist? I'd rather have a Catholic Priest as my Day Care teacher.
Back to top Go down
Cybercat

Cybercat

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:17 pm

I'll be the catholic priest *creepy cackle*
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Believe it or not it's true, I have the white lab coat and everything!
Back to top Go down
Maybelle Silverose
Admin
Maybelle Silverose

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Edyne Tidehunter wrote:
Believe it or not it's true, I have the white lab coat and everything!

Even a goofy little whelp to help! Pliso!
Back to top Go down
http://Sandcharm.deviantART.com/   or   http://myspace.com/noxio
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:20 am

I love that little destroyer of lab equipment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erienthil

Erienthil

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:22 am

yeah, I enjoy it too, a nice little twist to everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rafi Raintotem

Rafi Raintotem

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 pm

ohshi..Symp is here o.o''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3   When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Bells ring, and a Sharp yet Beutiful Voice appears, you shall keep this in mind.. You're going to get strawberries.. :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Ruin :: All Archives :: [OLD] Guild Information Archives-
Jump to: