Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Location : England, Cornwall. *Drinks tea and steals Edyne's too.*

Kiyoshi Yamokani Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi Yamokani   Kiyoshi Yamokani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Name: Kiyoshi Yamokani

Race: Blood Elf

Kiyoshi spent his whole youth in Silvermoon, aspiring to be a hero, so when he was old enough to wield a sword, he began adventuring, moving further and further away from home each time. He has a very strong sense of justice and helps other people in order to make the world a better place. Though mostly being kind, he can have quite an attitude if descriminated against.

Kiyoshi has some kind of fear of undead, and often feels ill around them, he hates he phobia and wants to get over it.

Kiyoshi first got involved with the Dawn while he was at one of the inns of Silvermoon. He was approached by Seraphis and at first, it seems like they had the same ideals, though how they would be fulfilled was not the same.
Kiyoshi is growing concerned about what he has gotten himself into, and is thinking of trying to escape from it, though he is worried about the censequences, so he continues to unwillingly carry out orders, though he attempts to do them in the most justified way possible.
Back to top Go down
Cybercat

Cybercat

Kiyoshi Yamokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Yamokani   Kiyoshi Yamokani I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Oooh ooh ooh! Allice is scared of undead too! And also Dk's..But they are kinda undead too...Oh well, heya :3
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Location : England, Cornwall. *Drinks tea and steals Edyne's too.*

Kiyoshi Yamokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Yamokani   Kiyoshi Yamokani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Cybercat wrote:
Oooh ooh ooh! Allice is scared of undead too! And also Dk's..But they are kinda undead too...Oh well, heya :3
Well, Kiyo is just scared of undead because of how they look, so DKs don't frighten him as much.

Just so ya know, I'm the same person who made Haraki, just changed mah name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiyoshi Yamokani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi Yamokani   Kiyoshi Yamokani I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi Yamokani
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Ruin :: All Archives :: [OLD] Character Profile Archives-
Jump to: