Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace and Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyree

Location : In the shadows, hovering, watching......waiting....

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:53 am

The young woman sits at her desk in her office. Her face is hard and drawn as she pours over the Requsitions in front of her. She tapped the nail of her index finger on her desk at a gatlin gun's pace, the sound sharp and biting as it rang through the empty room. The fiery strands of her hair were all brushed behind her in an immaculate display of crimson that cascaded to her waist. Her staff lay against the wall behind her chair as she read the Requisition she had poured over for nearly an hour.

To the untrained eye, Shay'lendra was Human. But to those that knew her and her kind, they could tell from her sharp features, slightly pointed ears and glowing arched blue eyes that she was Half Human, Half Quel'dorei. She was the Commander of Ambassadorial Affairs and Peace for the Stormwind Guard, a sect within the Stormwind Guard that did what they could to garner Peace and Order in Azeroth, Outland and all places in between. A sect that was not widely known or recognized but a sect that was always there, waiting and watching. Shay and her benefactor, Lord Marcus Jonathan from the House of Lords within Stormwind Keep, were looking for more to join the ranks of the AAPSG. Shay was looking over one of the applications now and it kind of made her doubt the applicant knew what he/she was applying for. She sighed softly. She was going to have a full day of interviews and she didn't quite know if she was ready for it.

"Light help me.", she muttered to herself, looking up at the stack of remaining applications.

{{Meet Commander Shay'lendra Hayes. One of my new RP characters. As you see she is the Leader of the AAPSG, an organization that is being created to more or less "police" Azeroth, Outland and every place where trouble makers will appear. The purpose of this RP is to not only have fun BUT to get to know Shay and the AAPSG. There are some things about Shay that will be learned about her here and some that won't but we shall see how the RP goes what will be revealed. Not only will we need recruits {good guys} for this RP but Villians too. So, when you answer this thread, post in {{ }} which you are so I know what Shay is dealing with. Any questions? I'll make a seperate thread for that in General. Anyway.... Have Fun!!

P.S. Shay is a Battle-Mage Very Happy}
}
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:10 pm

((Well, since you're introducing a new RP character I might as well unveil my newest one as well. Enjoy. Razz))

Soft thuds echo throughout the office, along with the sporadic sounds of heavy hooves thumping on the floor. It's not long before a rather diminutive, almost frail looking Human appears suddenly in the doorway. The dark-haired human is clad in completely cloth armor, in various shades of blacks and reds. He has a pair of glasses perched on his face, which he pushes up the bridge of his nose. He pauses for a second, surveying the room and mutters a what sounds like a retort to another being out of sight, and knocks his hand lightly on the doorframe. "Pardon me. Might this be the offices of the A.A.P.S.G? The Warlock gives a weak smile. "I'm looking to join."
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:22 am

Shay looks up, her blue eyes falling upon the young man in the doorway. She stands from her desk and closes the high collar of her deep blue robes. The Robes themselves drag the floor but expose her midriff, back and shoulders. She nods to him.

"Yes, this is the headquarters of the A.A.P.S.G. Please come in.", she says, motioning towards the chair in front of her desk.

"Have you already filled out an application? What's your name?", she asks, her voice soft but authoritative as she looks at the stack of applications.

She was soft spoken but her voice had that edge of a Leader, that tinge that told those around her she was in charge. Her blue eyes turn towards him again as she awaits his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Location : England, Cornwall. *Drinks tea and steals Edyne's too.*

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:11 pm

((This is set after Kiyoshi leaves the Dawn of Ruin, next time Kiyoshi is in game, I will do whatever he does to leave Dawn of Ruin, then after that, skip to where he is in the AAPSG. He has a strong sense of justice, though is quite afraid of what could come of leaving the Dawn, he quickly made plans to leave after learning that a certain someone was in the Dawn of Ruin.))

The young blood elf, looking around 18 in human years, arrived at the office, looking carefully at his surroundings, like he was worried about being followed. He noticed that somebody else was inside the room, so he found somewhere to sit. He didn't look in very high spirits at the time, like he had a lot on his mind. He had long grey ((Or silver, to maker him seem younger. Razz)) hair, and green eyes. He wore a dark coat with blue armour underneath, with some simple dark blue trousers. He wore some simple brown leather boots, and leather gloves that were cut at the fingers. He tapped his foot on the ground, taking his dark two handed, sword off his back and placing it on the ground next to him. He sighed deeply and waited patiently for whoever was in there to finish.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:33 pm

The human nods, and makes his way over to the chair. As he sits down, a rather large Felguard moves into the doorway and leans again the doorframe with his arms crossed, and glares at the Elf sitting outside. The gaunt man smiles broadly at Half-elf at the desk.

"Ah, sorry. Where are my manners? My name's Marc, but most just call me Buck. No, I don't have an application as this was kind of short notice. I was in town and heard about this, and I figured I could definately help.
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Shay nods to him but looks up at the Felguard with a weary eye. She sits down in her seat and pulls out an empty application.

"Okay, we can fill this one out during your interview. So, I'll need the standard information. Name, Age, Height, Weight, Serial number, Blood Type, Mother's Father's Cousin's Niece's twice removed Husbands last surgery...", she says, then bursts into a small bout of laughter.

"I apologize, I have a odd sense of humor at times. But, please, the usual information. I'll write it on the Application as you tell it to me.", she says as she writes something on the application in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Meanwhile outside the room, Kiyoshi sat in wait. He noticed the Felguard standing in the doorway, and looks over at him and notices his glare. Kiyoshi stared back at him, raising an eyebrow, then grins at him and waves "Hey". He waited to see if he could cancel out his glare.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Buck smiles at the joke, and nods.

"Full name; Marc Northwind. Age; Thirty-Four. As for height and weight.... "The Human trails off. "No idea. Just put what you think is right, and hopefully you won't be needing my blood type. Oh, I can get rid of that glaring beast if you want. Not too sure why I didn't dimiss him as I walked in."

Buck jerks a thumb back at the Felguard, still continously glaring at the Elf outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Shay smiles and fills in the place on the Application with a nod. She looks up at him and then at the Felguard.

"Yes, please. I'm sure the Elf in the Hallway would appreciate not being glared at.", she says.

She looks back down at the Application and fills in the Height and Weight.

"And do you understand what it means to be a member of the A.A.P.S.G?", she asks, looking up at him again with her glowing orbs.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Buck looks back at the Felguard, and covers his face with his palm.

"Oh...That's what he was glaring at."

He glares at the Felguard

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get a move on."

The Felguard shifts his glare over to the Human for a second, and then trudges over toward the exit, but not before making his best scary face at the Elf sitting outside

"Yes I understand completely Miss...Err. Sorry, I forgot to get your name."
Buck shrugs and smiles sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Shay smiles and looks up from the Application, her eyes falling upon him again. In her eyes may things can be seen, her confidence, her gentle nature, her youth. But there is something else there, something that seems to be held at bay by her.

"Commander Shay'lendra Hayes. During this interview, feel free to call me Shay. Should you be accepted, I would be your Commanding Officer. I hope that's not a problem being as I am a female and I'm younger then yourself.", she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:15 pm

"He nods. That wouldn't be a problem, seeing as you probably earned it."

Buck suddenly frowns.

"Well, I guess I'd better be on my way, if that's all. I really need to get a leash for that damned Felguard", he says to noone in particular.

He grins and stands up, saluting Shay
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Shay stands and salutes him in return.

"So I will see you back here in two days for your armor fitting and such.", she says.

"And I have found Felguard's tend to behave more when you have them by the ear. Least the ones I have had to deal with.", she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:21 pm

He frowns.

Yes, but I'd have to take his helmet off first.

Buck shudders, and walks out of the room, giving a polite nod to the Elf sitting outside.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Kiyoshi raises an eyebrow at him, pulling his head back slightly at the 'scary face'. He waited for a moment for the Felguard to leave, then uttered a quiet laugh. "He seems nice." He said jokingly. He then sighed, and continued to wait.

After the human leaves, Kiyoshi waves at him and gives him a kind smile. "Hmm... Does that make it my turn?" He stands up, and stands by the door, waiting just outside, wondering if he should walk in, or wait for instruction, eventually, he gave up thinking and poked his head in. "Oh, umm, do you need a minute?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Shay looks up at him and smiles.

"Not at all. Come in.", she says, motioning to the chair in front of her desk.

"How may I be of assistance?", she asks, smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Kiyoshi briskly moved over to the chair and sat down, nodding his head at her politely. "Nice to meet you. I'm... Oh, I left my sword outside, one moment, don't want anyone stealing it." He quickly walked outside, and then came back, and placed his sword by the door carefully.
"Anyway, as I was saying, nice to meet you. I'm Kiyoshi, I filled out one of those applications... I think." He said seeming unsure.
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:48 am

Shay looks through the applications a moment, there is a huge stack of them.

"While I look for it, tell me alittle about yourself and why you wish to join the AAPSG, Kiyoshi.", she says, sifting through the parchments.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Kiyoshi smiled and nodded at her.

"Okay. Well, I like adventure, and action, but on a more serious side of things, I like to help people out with problems, I want to give evil a taste of it's own medicine, know what I mean?"
He spoke with great enthusiasm, but his mood soon changed.
"There are dangerous people out there in the world, and they can't be allowed to do what they do. Some people get wound up with the wrong types, and end up being forced to do terrible things, there are people like that who I want to help."
He shook his head, to get back on topic.
"Sorry, I went off an a tangent. I'm 115 years old, I like to use blades, two handers mostly. I like to use my fair share of magic too."

((Yes, he's also like a battle mage, were they possible to make in game, I'd be so happy I'd rage, but all I can do for now is make him a paladin...))
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:23 pm

{{I'll figure out how to implement Battle-Magi ^^ Only those in AAPSG can be Battle-Magi.}}

She stops looking through the applications as she listens to his words. After a moment, she looks at him and sits down in her chair. She smiles. Not the kind of smile the Interviewer gives, the practiced, polite smile. But a genuine smile. She looks at him and speaks softly, her voice a whisper that only the two of them can hear.

"You are just what we need here.", she says.

She adjusts her collar, pulling it up more.

"Welcome to the AAPSG. I shall see you back here in two days for armor fitting and such.", she says, that same smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Kiyoshi smiled back at her, and bowed his head politely. "Thank you, very much. I'll see you then." he stood up from his chair and walked towards the door, picking up his sword, and hung it over his back. "Looking forward to working with you."
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Shay stands and smiles, offering a sharp salute.

"And I look forward to working with you also.", she says.

{{I'm not used to these short replies >.>}}

Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:10 am

((Hmm, I'll try to give you more to reply to when posting from now on... Though we do need some more people in this RP, hopefully some more people may join soon-ish.))

Kiyoshi salutes her back, before walking out of the room.
("That's great and all that I got in without problem... But what am I gonna do for two days? When you're looking forward to something, the things that you normally do seem kinda boring...") He thought as he walked out of the bulding, going to look for people who needed jobs done.
Back to top Go down
Kyree

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Shay sat back down at her desk, a smile upon her face. This was going better then she expected. She sifted through the applications and found Kiyoshi's making the needed notations upon it. She set it aside and set to work alphabetizing those still on her desk. She didn't notice the Portal that silently opened a foot or so behind her. The ominous purple magics swirling in the Portal as it widened, like a tear in nothingness. Shay grabbed up her quill and a fresh piece of parchment, starting to fill out the names of those she had already accepted into the AAPSG. It was only a matter of moments before the Portal was open to its fullest. Slowly, a man stepped through the Portal. He was tall with bright blonde hair, his build muscular and wide. He was dressed in the armor of the Grand Crusader of the Scarlet Crusader Saidan Dathrohan, his eyes glowing with swirling crimson light. Shay was sifting through the application, looking over the names to get them in order.

"Hhhmm…. Doughtry….. Got to be a Dwarf.", she say with a smile, setting the application aside.

Slowly, Saidan crept towards her, making no sound as he moved, a cold grin on his face. Within moments, he was behind Shay. She stopped. Shay felt a cold chill race along her spine, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. She raised her head, scanning the room in front of her. Slowly, reluctantly, she started to turn to look behind her. She saw the black gloved hand coming forward and tried to scream. One of Saidan's hands covered her mouth, the other wrapped around her waist tightly, snatching her out of the chair and holding her tightly against his broad frame. To him, she was small, her height and build much thinner than his. She screamed under his hand but it only sounded like a muffled whimper in the room. Saidan laughs.

"Did you really think you were free? Did you really think we would never come to claim you? You know far too much to be allowed to roam freely. Even in Stormwind, you're not safe.", he whispered into her ear, his voice deep and darkly demonic.

Shay kicked her legs, her only free hand coming up to try and pull his hand away from her mouth so she could cry out for help.

"We have chased you for far too long, Shay'lendra. Watched you for just this moment. Now, you are ours.", Saidan growled, turning towards the Portal waiting hungrily in the back of the room.

Shay's eyes widened as she looked at the Portal, her heart leaking into her throat. If he took her through that Portal there was no telling what would happen to her, the Scarlet Crusade would have her again and her life would be forfeit. She struggled more, trying to be heard, her feet kicking violently as she tried to get free. Saidan just laughed and moved to the Portal, carrying Shay like a disobedient child. Fear creased Shay's face, the blood draining from her face and neck with every step closer she came to that dreaded Portal. Her Father's face flashed before her eyes, his pain-stricken and distraught eyes when he heard that she had been taken. She bit into Saidan's hand in a last ditch effort to escape, his salty, foul blood filling her mouth as her teeth sank into the flesh. Saidan simply laughed and stepped into the Portal. The cold magic started to wash over Shay's body and she cried out again under his hand, her eyes clamped shut in her fear. He purred.

"Welcome home, Shay'lendra.", he said, whispering lecherously into her ear.

He stepped through the Portal completely, he and Shay disappearing to the other side. The Portal closed silently, the tear in reality mending itself in a rush. Then the room was silent, nothing disturbed except the overturned chair that Shay had occupied when she had been snatched. The birds in Stormwind continued to sing and life in the city continued upon its usual tread.

{{So ends Peace and Order. If you are confused why I am ending this, read my last post in the General Section under "A pleasant surprise I hope" Thank you all.}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Order   Peace and Order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Ruin :: All Archives :: [OLD] Forum RP Archives-
Jump to: