Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylveras C. Nightfeather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybelle Silverose
Admin
Maybelle Silverose

Sylveras C. Nightfeather Empty
PostSubject: Sylveras C. Nightfeather   Sylveras C. Nightfeather I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:35 am

Quoted by Sylveras, edited by Maybelle:

Name: Sylveras C. Nightfeather

Race: Blood Elf

Story: Sylveras, or Syl, as she was called by her friends, is not a usual woman, as everybody think. In her young age she practiced with her bow that her father made for her. As a child, she always wanted to be a Ranger General... When she grew up, she was accepted into the ranks of the Horde as a Blood Guard. She harbored no true loyalty against the Horde. At the Battle of Mount Hyjal she murdered a warlord of the Horde. When they found out, some months later, she was immediately banished by Orgrim Doomhammer, the current warchief at the time, into the deserts of Tanaris. She was almost driven insane by the heat. but when she finally escaped she hungered for vengeance against the Horde.. After 2 years she met Seraphis, who had a plan to dominate Azeroth. Sylvera thought that this was a great opportunity to get revenge on the Horde..
Back to top Go down
http://Sandcharm.deviantART.com/   or   http://myspace.com/noxio
Dead_Memories

Dead_Memories

Sylveras C. Nightfeather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylveras C. Nightfeather   Sylveras C. Nightfeather I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:15 pm

I'll make a new story since this one sucks.
Back to top Go down

Sylveras C. Nightfeather
Page 1 of 1