Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edyne Tidehunter

Go down 
+3
Kiyoshi Yamokani
Schwas
Edyne Tidehunter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 am

Name: Edyne Tidehunter.

Race: Blood Elf.

Appearence: Edyne was slightly taller than the average male elf. Despite this, Edyne was rather frail prior to the silthid merge. His eyes glow with a fel taint just like every other blood elf but it one was to look closer, one would notice that his pupils are more like vertical slits. His hair is short and styled (with animal fat lololololno.) and his ears longer than average with a small chunk missing from the left where he used to have a piercing. (WTB male earrings plz)
Under his garments lie his true power, beneath his very skin lie dozens of limbs from a small number Silithid parasites nestling in his body. Because of this, the silithids increased the level of hormones in Edyne's body, building his muscles and making him grow and extra two feet.

Personality: Edyne is cocky, laid back and seems to be rather collected. This is a facade. In actual fact Edyne is very weak willed and a coward. His lack of confidence is what holds him back and isolates him from the more courageous members of the dawn. However he makes up for his cowardice with mind power, Edyne is vastly skilled in alchemy and medicine to the point where his work (before his mutations) can be found in libraries. Hopefully his new "Appendages" and Seraphis' mental conditioning will help him regain his lost confidence. It is also hinted that Edyne is racist towards the majority of races on Azeroth, whether this is for political reasons or the fact Edyne just thinks they're smelly, unsophisticated riff-raffs is unknown.

Story: ((TL;DR Don't bother, you'll just die trying! affraid ))
Edyne Tidehunter's studies are renowned around certain parts of Azeroth. He was gifted to say the least; however, he was greedy and always hungry to learn more. This lead to his marriage falling apart, he rarely paid any attention to his children. All he cared about was his research. It made him rich, it made him famous.

One night, while studying the naga, he was blinded with thirst for knowledge. After accidently killing his son during a previous experiment, he drank his latest potion; one that would let the imbier breathe underwater long enough to swim from his home in Windrunner village all the way to the Maelstrom. He began to mutate the instant the elixir touched his tongue. He began to grow gills, after a month he lost his lungs and after a year his hands and feet became webbed claws. He's still slowly mutating even to this day.

A few years after the destruction of Quel'thalas, Edyne was attacked by a trio of undead outside the Undercity. He was rescued by Maybelle Silverose and after a shaky start, the two became friends and then lovers. Maybelle introduced Edyne to the Dawn of Ruin, although things started off there just as well as the begining of Edyne's relationship with Maybelle, he was eventually accepted as their chief of research.

Then, on the day of Seraphis' demise; Edyne betrayed his master by helping Dalanas escape. Edyne was hunted down and badly injured. He went into hiding until he was found again by Seraphis' former lover Zelmina Ravenscar. She gave him a frozen heart and ordered him to bring Lord Seraphis back from the dead with no memories of his past self. It worked and after that, Edyne went back into hiding using an alter-ego known as Raverevu.

Not long after that, Edyne was caught stealing cheese from Stormwind. There he met Haraki Carmella, who (after ALOT of death threats) was eventually made into his bodyguard.

One day, Seraphis regained his memories and forced Edyne to work for him; this gave Edyne a chance to find the cure to his five year long curse. Using the blood of a silithid, he drank it down with a similar elixir to that of the Chimera he created just half a decade before. Little did he know the silithid he drained the blood from was pregnant and the eggs were hidden away in it's blood. Not long after drinking the "cure" the eggs hatched and merged themselves with his body creating the first silithid symbiosis with a humanoid in existence.

Now he works alongside the dawn, hoping to become stronger and control his new limbs. Perhaps then he'd satisfy his thirst.

Reason for joining?: Edyne originally joined the dawn to keep an eye on Maybelle. After Seraphis lost his memories, Edyne left for a short while before encountering a fully recovered Seraphis. Seraphis gave him the offer of joining the dawn once more... or death. Being the pushover he is, Edyne accepted the offer and is now considered Seraphis' lap-dog.

(Blargh! If my eyes are bleeding, I bet yours are too...)

Last edited by Edyne Tidehunter on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed Edyne's age to something more realistic.)
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 am

Woot! Go me!
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 am

I revamped it! I know! So much has changed! (Not really) But yeah! Tentacles and whatnot!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Location : England, Cornwall. *Drinks tea and steals Edyne's too.*

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Yaay! Mr. Science Freaky Fish Guy will never be in (too much) danger ever again with Haraki at his side! cheers
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Indeedy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Oh god. Superhuman Fishy/Silithid person.
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:15 pm

That means I can run faster than a speeding bullet while biting and tentacle raping you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cybercat

Cybercat

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:30 pm

*Gasp!* Edyne! Don't talk like that to your friend or Allice will cry!
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:12 pm

What can I say? I'm (as mermaid man would put it) EEEEEVIIIIIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Edyne Tidehunter wrote:
What can I say? I'm (as mermaid man would put it) EEEEEVIIIIIL!!!
No excuse to make Allice cry! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
macif

macif

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 pm

dont make me get the vials edyne...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/unholypast
Maybelle Silverose
Admin
Maybelle Silverose

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:46 pm

My fishy man <3 Loves for you. Gawd I think I need to redo my profile now. x,x
Back to top Go down
http://Sandcharm.deviantART.com/   or   http://myspace.com/noxio
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 pm

I is her fishy bishy it's twoo :3 *cowers behind Maybelle for protection against the vials*
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Pfft! Whatever these vial thingies are, they can't get past Haraki! *Blocks Edyne as well.* ... Damnit, you're too big to block now.
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm sorry for being freakishly huge Sad
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Maybe I can shrink you with a drop kick?
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Haraki Carmella wrote:
Maybe I can shrink you with a drop kick?

I like that idea. Alot. Maybe you should kick him a second time, too. Y'know. For good measure.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm

The smaller he is, the easier he will be to block from incoming attacks, though it also makes it easier to step on him, and with Haraki's armour, it's still probably quite horrible to be stepped on even if you're as big as Edyne is now!
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm

*eats a deviate fish :3*
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:50 pm

*Drop kicks anyway*
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:26 pm

*Cheers and grabs popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am

*cries* Sniff
Back to top Go down
macif

macif

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:40 pm

why so cower him when thos vials was so last year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/unholypast
Dead_Memories

Dead_Memories

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Damn you Edyne, You forgot where I rescued Dalanas and DIED >8( While you stayed outside hiding...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edyne Tidehunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edyne Tidehunter   Edyne Tidehunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edyne Tidehunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Ruin :: All Archives :: [OLD] Character Profile Archives-
Jump to: