Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziphen's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziphen

Ziphen

Ziphen's Story Empty
PostSubject: Ziphen's Story   Ziphen's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Name: Ziphen
Height: 182.7cm
Weight: 56.8kg
Weapon: Bloodfire Greatstaff

Backround:
I hail from the Hellfire Peninsula in the Outlands. I do not remember much about my past except that I used to be part of a royal family. I know for sure I have a sister but do now know who she is. The way i got into the Dawn Of Ruin is that I was walking around in the Silvermoon Bar and saw a female blood elf being harassed by two Undead Warriors. They said they were going to rape her if she didn't come with them. Out of everyone in there, no one was going to help her. So then I decided to help her because if was wrong what they were doing.. But they wanted to fight me in the bar, so I just burned them both. As I was walking out, a man named Seraphis asked me if I wanted to join his group. So i accepted his offer and now i am part of the Dawn Of Ruin.
Back to top Go down

Ziphen's Story
Page 1 of 1