Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erienthil Dawnstrike

Go down 
+2
Schwas
Erienthil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erienthil

Erienthil

Erienthil Dawnstrike Empty
PostSubject: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:04 pm

Alright, I finally finished it... Very Happy

Name: Erienthil Dawnstrike.

Race: Sin’Dorei.

Appearance: Erienthil has a young appearance, some scars across his arms and torso, glowing green eyes, black hair.

Armor: Being a rogue his armor is usually dark colored and often has knifes and poison vials attached to it, lately he’s been changing armor a lot, his current armor along with his fist weapons was given to him by an anonymous elf after completing the assassination of his father, Daellis Dawnstrike.

Personality: Most of the time Erienthil is calm and stays silent.
Erienthil is loyal to his superiors and has huge respect for people with power. In battle he has neither remorse nor regret.

Story: Erienthil’s life was never easy, as a child he only had one real friend his name was Vanadran Lightblade, while growing up Erienthil was never accepted by the other children, so he spent most of his childhood in the basement of his house with Vanadran, playing with swords and knifes.

Many years later Erienthil moved to his father, in Alterac Mountains and wanted to be trained in the ways of the rogue. One day his father led him to the town of Strahnbrad; his father left him there and told Erienthil to wait for him to return. Many days passed and after one week a large group of bandits arrived, Erienthil got captured, the bandits brought him to their camp and he was about to be executed when suddenly a Paladin stormed the camp and freed him, the paladin was Vanadran, together they fought their way out and travelled back to Silvermoon.

Years passed and Erienthil slowly started doubting the leaders of Silvermoon and tried to assassinate Lor’themar Theron, found guilty of treason he was about to be executed but Vanadran pleaded to Lor’themar not to kill him, so Erienthil ended up only being exiled.

As an exile, Erienthil started travelling the world, and one day he came across a paladin named Seraphis Moonshadow. Seraphis had a dream about a rebuilt Azeroth, Erienthil could relate to Seraphis and that is how Erienthil came to join The Dawn of Ruin.

Recently: Erienthil have been obeying Seraphis’ orders and have been rising rapidly in ranks. A few months ago he came across a female elf being harassed by an undead, Erienthil simply told the undead to get lost and with little hassle the undead was gone, apparently the elf was also a member of The Dawn of Ruin and her name was Caeta. Erienthil ended up spending a lot of time travelling with Caeta and eventually they got married.

Erienthil mourned Seraphis' death in silence and blamed himself for not being a part of the final battle, because of this he somehow got sucked into the Twisting Nether after a few days unknown powers forced Erienthil’s body to the Temple of Atal’Hakkar, and there, he was visited by what he believes was Seraphis’ spirit and the spirit bestowed the leadership of “The Dawn” upon him. Erienthil’s only current goal is to resurrect Seraphis.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Sera's dead? Aw, fuck.
Back to top Go down
Erienthil

Erienthil

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm

Mhm, but not anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Zelmina

Zelmina

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:43 pm

because i pwned his spirit back to his boody Razz Omg? I just turned him into a DK ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Erienthil

Erienthil

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caligula

Caligula

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:57 pm

DeathKnights?! O.o Can we be DK's on Trance now?! OMG! That's like the perfect class for Caligula!!!!! =O
Back to top Go down
http://unconquerable.hyves.nl/
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am

And I helped bring him back to life! Very Happy It was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Schwas

Schwas

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:50 pm

sos ur mum
Back to top Go down
Maybelle Silverose
Admin
Maybelle Silverose

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Schwas wrote:
sos ur mum

lol
Back to top Go down
http://Sandcharm.deviantART.com/   or   http://myspace.com/noxio
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Shocked Asshat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erienthil Dawnstrike   Erienthil Dawnstrike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erienthil Dawnstrike
Page 1 of 1