Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haraki Nishidake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Location : England, Cornwall. *Drinks tea and steals Edyne's too.*

Haraki Nishidake Empty
PostSubject: Haraki Nishidake   Haraki Nishidake I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Name: Haraki Nishidake

Race: Human

Story
Haraki is a young woman who grew up in Stormwind. She is from a very rich family, therefore, she is a very clean, upper class person, though her personality does not seem it. Haraki seems just like a cute young woman at first sight, but there are things about her that one wouldn't expect. For one, she has a rather short temper, not very major, a lot of the time she will seem cheerful and sweet, though sometimes tomboyish, but if aggravated she may suddenly burst out into a rage where she never seems to run out of energy until she has sorted out whatever started her rage. Haraki has surprising physical strength, she can overpower most other people she meets, often seen wielding two massive swords. The armour she wears is very durable, and defends her from most things. Of course she has her disadvantages, Haraki lacks mobility and intelligence, she often doesn't think before acting, plus she's rather slow with all of her heavy gear, plus she is very clumsy with her fighting, if she hit you with one of her drop-kicks, you may get hit hard into a wall but chances are, you'll get up before she can lift that armour and herself off the ground.
Haraki was very bored with her life in Stormwind she often patrolled the streets (unofficially, as she not part of the city watch.) daily to keep herself occupied, but with all of the guard there, she never found any action. Things first started getting interesting on one of her city patrols. She heard some noise around the cheese shop, where she found Edyne Tidehunter, robbing cheese. She attempted to persuade him to give it back, but her attempts fell on long pointy deaf ears. Edyne discovered her bad temper the hard way, he fled for his life and Haraki lost him because of his brilliant running.
Later, Haraki found Edyne in Dalaran, and followed him to his lab, where after annoying him for a very long time, and possibly a few occasions where she threatened to kill him, he hired her as his bodyguard, and she has been that since. Her following Edyne led Haraki to the Dawn of Ruin, where she keeps a close eye on him, making sure that the many attempts to kill or hurt him are unsuccessful.
After a while with the Dawn, Haraki became more and more traumatised that she was part of such a group, realising some of the things that they did. The only reason she stayed was because she wanted to keep Edyne safe, but eventually, it became too much for her to cope with, and found an opportunity to escape from the Dawn. Since then she has become somewhat paranoid that she would confront the Dawn again, as she knew that if she left, they may try tracking her down again.
Some time later, Kiyoshi, whom Haraki has always had feeling for, was manipulated into joining the Dawn, only to leave soon after, quickly realising he was part of something bad, Haraki helping him out. Kiyoshi also acts as a messenger for Haraki, commonly bringing up Edyne in discussion, letting Haraki know that he's okay.

Haraki's Current Status
Haraki, along with Kiyoshi Yamokani, Sophia Laou, and Yang, met up for a long journey that had prepared when they were younger. The four of them remain on this journey that they claimed would last a good few months.
((As you may be able to tell, this is occuring during my long absence from WoW, for work and stuff.))

I'll probably Draw a picture of her eventually, it'll probably be a drawing of what she's meant to look like, WoW can't exactly meet her exact appearance. ^^

Anyways, remember how I posted a rather spectacular theme song for Chris? Well, I found a nice one for Haraki too. As Haraki isn't a joke character like Chris, this song isn't quite as "lulz" as Chris'.
Yes you will find that most of the songs I choose are from other games, but that's pretty much what music I listen to. This particular song is from the Xbox LIVE game, Braid. I know it's a long song, try not to be all "too long; didn't listen" on me. If you really can't stand to listen to it for the whole 6:34, then atleast listen to a bit of each 'phase' of the song. The song has three different phases you could say, phase one is from 0:00 - 1:59, phase two goes from 2:00 - 4:33, and phase three goes from 4:34 to the end. I think this song's brilliant, hope you do too.

Violin can be so great when played well. I think this song works well with Haraki's different moods.

Last edited by Kiyoshi Yamokani on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Haraki Nishidake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haraki Nishidake   Haraki Nishidake I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:04 am

*steals more cheese* And lol at the long deaf pointy ear remark XD
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Yamokani

Kiyoshi Yamokani

Location : England, Cornwall. *Drinks tea and steals Edyne's too.*

Haraki Nishidake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haraki Nishidake   Haraki Nishidake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Profile has been updated with a fair bit of new stuff:

- Name has been changed. I've decided to name my characters how I want them to be named. In reality, some people have the strangest names, and you don't get yelled out for having a name that's out of place for your country, people who do yell at your for having out-of-place names, in reality, are bullies and fools. No lore fags pl0x.
- Existing Story has been amended and improved, a few little things changed.
- More Story has been added.
- New section added; "Current Status"
- Theme Song added.

Whoopee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haraki Nishidake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haraki Nishidake   Haraki Nishidake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haraki Nishidake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum