Dawn of Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Irian Darkthorn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irian

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Irian Samael Darkthorn, son of Mathis Darkthorn

Race: Blood Elf

Story: The third son of a wealthy nobleman, Irian lived a life of luxury, with slaves and servants catering to his whims. However, he was never intended to inherit his father, that priviledge falling upon his eldest brother. Instead, Irians life was to be the life of a cleric, or so his father decided. Not having much choice, but determined to somehow foil his fathers plan that doomed him to a life of lesser glory, Irian turned to the Shadow at the first opportunity that presented itself to him. His father, a lawful if not inherently good man, looked upon this aberration with disgust and promptly disowned his wayward son. Irian, rid of the shackles of the well-respected family name and all that it implies by way of duties and alliances, now pursues a hedonism that borders on the transcendent, on the religious. He pursues it with abandon, and any who cannot be manipulated into somehow furthering his own ends are deemed weak and burdensome, and are quickly disposed of somehow, though Irian rarely goes as far as taking lives.

Personality: Being young and charming, but also spoiled and accustomed to having his wicked way with whomever he pleases, Irian is pleasant company most of the time though his arrogance occasionally shines through the carefully maintained veneer. Extremely vain, he keeps himself immaculate and well-groomed at all times, and takes great pride in his rather dashing exterior. Neither brave nor cowardly, he pursues no higher goal than pleasure, pleasure that may come from any source from the romancing of fitting individuals to the manipulation of what he deems to be lesser beings. When pressed, he easily loses his temper and may reveal a sadistic streak several miles wide. However, for as long as he maintains his composure, he's a talented diplomat with a silver tongue. Or, some might say, a manipulative little bastard.
Back to top Go down
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:55 am

Ah, the rapist has a past! And I love it! >: D
Back to top Go down
Irian

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Ah, yes. Of course. I thought you might approve >: )

Though it hardly explains his rapist tendencies... I dislike those "I'm RLYeeeebul BUT I WAS SPANKED AS A CHILD! My mother died a horrible death in front of my very eyes! I was enslaved by, er, ILLIDAN! And the Lich King! And, and... Pity me! But fear me. Cause I'm EBUL. Furreal."-stories. Unless they're well made. That sort of goes for everything, though... Hmm. Yeah. I expect more might be revealed in time... If there is more. He's sorta straightforward, due to the above explanation.
Back to top Go down
Seraphis-Moonshadow
Admin
Seraphis-Moonshadow

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 am

Too true. The best RP stories are ones that are influenced by major events, but never with a completely direct involvement in them.
Back to top Go down
Maybelle Silverose
Admin
Maybelle Silverose

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Likes your character's story, is nice Surprised I normally don't read through profiles but Morg's screenshot of you with your arms all flailed up made me lol enough to where I wanted to. Congrats! :>
Back to top Go down
http://Sandcharm.deviantART.com/   or   http://myspace.com/noxio
Edyne Tidehunter

Edyne Tidehunter

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Speaking of which, I finally got mah MSN working Very Happy See you there May ^^
Back to top Go down
Maybelle Silverose
Admin
Maybelle Silverose

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Edyne Tidehunter wrote:
Speaking of which, I finally got mah MSN working Very Happy See you there May ^^

Ya, I noticed you quote thingy sayin' ya got it fixed but I haven't seen ya online myself ,:3

Ah well :< -scratches angrily at burn mark- WHYYYY DOES IT ITCH LIEK A BITCH?! D:
Back to top Go down
Irian

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:45 am

Maybelle Silverose wrote:
Likes your character's story, is nice Surprised I normally don't read through profiles but Morg's screenshot of you with your arms all flailed up made me lol enough to where I wanted to. Congrats! :>

Thank you! ^^ The arms-a-flailin' shot is a bit of a contrast to how I play him. I'm sure it's bruised his ego nao...
Back to top Go down
Maybelle Silverose
Admin
Maybelle Silverose

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Irian wrote:
Maybelle Silverose wrote:

Thank you! ^^ The arms-a-flailin' shot is a bit of a contrast to how I play him. I'm sure it's bruised his ego nao...

xD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Irian Darkthorn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irian Darkthorn   Irian Darkthorn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irian Darkthorn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Ruin :: All Archives :: [OLD] Character Profile Archives-
Jump to: